I recently posted a Purple Paper Project ad for Yankee's "man candles". Now, here's another pointlessly gendered product -- mixed nuts.
Apparently, the best campaign slogan that Planters could come up with was: "The manliest mix we've ever assembled". Wow, that's weak. They're trying to sell nuts to guys! How hard can it be? (snicker) Where's the creativity ... or at least some juvenile humor? Fortunately, I can help!:
- • Available in a canister or in a box of six individual nut sacks!
- • These nuts aren't for women!
- • Grab Planters' nuts today!
- • Are you manly enough to put our nuts in your mouth?
- • Please, bite our salty nuts!
Planters, feel free to have your marketing department contact me for more.